Financial Assistance Scholarship
Every year at least ten scholarships for amounts of $250 to $1000 (US dollars) each, will be
The Financial Assistance Scholarship is available to all graduating high school students and
current college students of Iranian descent regardless of citizenship or country of residency.
All students at undergraduate, graduate and PhD levels may apply.
Students planning to attend or attending universities in Iran are encouraged to apply for these
APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SCHOLARSHIP
E-mail address (if available):_____________________________________
College you are attending or planning to attend:______________________
Program of study: _____________________________________________
2. Applicant must be of Iranian descent. Please provide supportive document or narrative.
3. Applicant must be graduating from high school and planning to enroll, or be enrolled as a full
time student in an accredited college anywhere.
4. Copy of document indicating acceptance to college (if you are planning to enroll).
5. If applying within United States, submit a copy of your SAR or a letter from the financial aid office
of your college indicating eligibility for receiving and the amount of financial assistance.
6. If applying from outside of United States, submit a letter from the Dean of your College, or office
of financial aid of your college, indicating eligibility for receiving financial assistance. A letter
describing the details of your financial situation along with supportive documents such as student's
or parent's pay stub, etc. may be submitted.
7. Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.00 (out of 4.00) or equivalent is required. Please
submit an official copy of your latest transcript.
If your school or college will send the transcript directly to us, please include an unofficial copy of
your transcript with a note on the transcript stating: "Official copy will be mailed directly from my
8. Submit a resume or list of extra curricular activities, community leadership or volunteerism,
membership in clubs or organizations and any other evidence of outstanding achievement. This
requirement is waived for students applying from Iran and other countries where such opportunities
9. Submit a short narrative (less than 500 words), in Persian or English, describing your goals and
what has motivated you to follow those goals and plans.
10. Please arrange and submit your documents in the order listed above.
11. All documents must be translated in English or Persian.
12. Deadline for receiving the application material is June 30th of each year. (Please
allow enough time for the post office to deliver your application by the deadline of June
Recipients will be notified and awards will be posted on this site by the end of August of each year.
Please mail your complete application package to:
P.O. Box 322
Clearwater, FL 33757 - USA
Contact phone number in USA: 727-433-2133